A Board Certified Houston Criminal Defense Attorney
Houston criminal defense attorney Mario Madrid is a former Assistant District Attorney. He knows how prosecutors build their criminal cases and how to design an effective defense strategy that will challenge the prosecutor’s evidence and protect your rights.
He knows that putting his 18 years of criminal law experience to work for you means more than just going to court. His commitment to excellence means you can count on him to provide the best defense in all types of criminal cases, including, but not limited to the following criminal offenses:
View Criminal Offenses (Click to Open)
- DWI charges
- DWI with a child passenger
- Intoxication manslaughter and intoxication assault
- Criminally negligent homicide
- Hit and run
- Murder, manslaughter, capital murder, attempted murder
- Domestic violence and assault
- Drugs, including marijuana and cocaine
- Weapons and violent crimes
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, public lewdness, and prostitution
- Indecency with a child
- Theft, including burglary, identity theft and fraud
- White collar crimes and credit card fraud
- Juvenile delinquency and juvenile offenses
- Criminal record expungement
- Federal crimes
- Federal drug crimes
- Internet crimes and internet sex crimes
- Probation violations
- Property crimes
- Felony crimes
A Battle Tested Houston Criminal Defense Attorney
If you’re under investigation by law enforcement, or charged with a crime, which criminal defense lawyer you choose is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Houston lawyer Mario Madrid is one of only 10 percent of criminal defense attorneys in Texas who is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
A criminal conviction can have serious long-term consequences that last long after the penalties imposed by the sentencing judge, including:
- Difficulty obtaining employment
- Inability to qualify for licensing in certain jobs and professions
- Restrictions on travel outside of the county, state or country
- Inability to qualify for educational assistance grant and loan programs
For a free case evaluation, call Madrid Law at 713-877-9400.
A Criminal Defense Attorney Who Will Fight For You
The penalties are serious if you are convicted of committing a criminal offense in Houston, TX. Prior convictions can add to the penalties imposed by a judge at sentencing.
Depending upon the crime committed, some of the most common penalties include:
- Incarceration in jail or state prison
- Probation supervision or intensive supervision
- Community service
- House arrest
- Suspension or revocation of a license to drive
- Mandatory participation in counseling or treatment programs
Texas Board Certified Houston criminal defense attorney Mario Madrid knows the importance of an aggressive and well-planned defense strategy to reveal weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case and win a reduction of the charges or a more lenient sentence for the accused.